He now works for Pitch, hoping he will restore his human form. In Jack Frost: The End Becomes The Beginning, Pitch has changed his appearance from monkey to a lowlier form.
AppearanceHe was a human being until he was forced to leave what he brought behind turning him into a monkey. In Jack Frost: The End Becomes The Beginning, he possess a human-like appearance with eight legs and a thin hairy tail covered by a long coat.
Haroom was the Maharaja's slave and best tracker. Before he became the Monkey King, he and Haroom were best friends. After Haroom refused to let the King kill one of the Sisters of Flight, he was forced to leave him along with his humanity. When Toothiana was of age, he willingly killed Haroom and his wife in order to get to their daughter.
While they were loyal to The Monkey King, they left him behind when they couldn't win against Tooth and The Guardians. Since The Monkey King was captured, they are loyal to Pitch.
- "Remember, remember, the moonlit flights of magic nights."
- "Look Haroom, an even greater prize."
- "Seize the parents. Make it known that I will slit their throats if Toothiana does not surrender. That will bring this child of flight out of hiding."
- "The parents of the flying girl will die by dawn if she comes not!"
- "I bring a treasure to the Sisters of Flight and the flying elephant king who dwell in Punjam Hy Loo!"
- "I bring you the half-breed daughter of Haroom and Rashmi."
- "A maharaja of men I once was, and by your doing, I am now a king of the monkeys!"
- "You ask about her parents? Dead! By my doing! What do I seek? Revenge! On all who made me thus!"
- "One who can make me human again- make me much, much maharaja. Can you do that?
- "Wait until the King of Nightmares makes me the King of Mans again. I will you deader than your father!"
- "He seeks to build an army. And turn the girl into his Darkling Princess."