Sascha is a very bright, resourceful and compassionate little girl. She is also a very competitive; inventing a pair of mechanical shoes and gloves to help her climb trees in a competition against her brother, Petter, to see who could reach the top the quickest. In a game of scramble with William the Absolute Youngest, Sascha upgraded her warrior egg with a pair of wings in order to cross the finish line first.
Sascha is shown to be quite fond of the Youngest William brother and acts as an older sister to him; In E. Aster Bunnymund and the Warrior Eggs at the Earth's Core!, she offered to show him how to make his own set of wings for his Warrior Egg, and when they were also held captive by Pitch, Sascha tried her best to comfort him.
- "I'll beat you next time."
- "I believe! I believe! I believe Katherine and North and Ombric will come home!"
- "Are there any labels?"
- "So did William the Absolute Youngest."
- "Where is that?"
- "When are you coming home? We miss you."
- "She's going to tell us about the giant baby goose."
- "I don't like sad stories."
- "Kailash, I like that name."
- "I hope Mr. Qwerty is all right."
- "Did he hear you? Did he knock back?"
- "I wish Ombric and the others would hurry."
- "Eat my yolk."
- "I invented them yesterday. There's nothing in the rules that says you can't us 'em."
- "Tell us again about the Lunar Lamas!"
- "The Lamas live in a palace..."
- "I can't wait to see it all with my own eyes. Especially the Man in the Moon."
- "That's my wish too!"
- "That's Katherine's handwriting! Please don't cry, Mr. Qwerty. You're crying out Katherine's stories!"
- "Just like the Moon?"
- "Is she all right?"
- "Yeah. And Nightlight. They must be traveling with our Katherine!"