Petter is a wild child who pictures himself a daring hero and as a result can be quite reckless, creating a catapult for the sole purpose of beating his younger sister, Sascha, in a race to see who could get to the top of a tree first. When not in the company of his sister, Petter is almost always with Fog, his best friend who he enjoys playing sword fights with.
Write the second section of your page here.
- "Race you to the clearing!"
- "North, Ombric, and Katherine will find a way to stop him."
- "What does Ombric always say?"
- "Old William had his birthday."
- "What kind of army?"
- "Remember, we mustn't tell Pitch about Mr. Qwerty."
- "What do you think Pitch is up to?"
- "It covers them completely."
- "Like Pitch's sword!"
- "And if they bring Ombric's library, Pitch will know all the magic there is! He'll be unstoppable. But we mustn't be afraid. It only makes Pitch stronger."